If you are thinking of buying or selling a property, renting a flat or making an investment in real estate in Mallorca, it is important that you seek the advice of a lawyer specializing in real estate law, who can guide and accompany you in the process in the most efficient way possible.
Who are the lawyers specializing in real estate law?
The lawyers specializing in real estate law, they are professionals trained in different branches of law that act in the world of the real estate market, providing specific technical advice on everything related to real estate and property, known as Real estate. One of these law firm in Balearic Islands is Despacho Lamas.
How can they help you?
Depending on the operation you need to carry out, Property Lawyers in Mallorca can help you in one way or another. Next we will see some of these examples so that you have it in mind.
For purchase, sale of real estate or renting
- Preventive intervention: The prior action of a specialist lawyer before signing the contractual documents, avoids possible future legal and fiscal conflicts. In this first instance, the property lawyer advises you according to your needs, helping you to plan the operation you want to carryout.
- Initial negotiations: The specialist lawyer informs you about current appraisals and negotiationstrategies that are beneficial to your interests.
- Legal advice on better opportunities to obtain a mortgage loan and other forms of financing: If you require financial help to complete your project, the advice that the specialist can give you will be of great help to meet your objectives
- Checking the status of the property: The specialist lawyer is in charge of managing before thecorresponding administrative institution the request for reports on domain ownership and verification regarding the existence of liens or encumbrances that affect it due to unpaid taxes orservices
- Negotiation and drafting of earnest money contracts: These contracts ensure that the seller does not regret it, because in the event that this happens he must pay compensation and in the event that the repentant is the buyer, he loses the amount paid.
- Contact with the notary who intervenes: You will save time if the lawyer has carried out the preliminary studies and the analysis of the documentation, since in this way he will have paved the way for the notary by having delivered a large part of the documentation that is needed for the deed.
- Analysis of bonds and guarantees: If you are going to rent a home or a commercial premises, it will provide you with security to have a lawyer who performs an evaluation of the economic capacity of the interested parties who present themselves, in order to select the most solvent among all of them.
- Drafting and negotiating the lease: We recommend not using the standard models that you find on the internet. The contractual clauses are the terms and conditions agreed to govern the contractual lease relationship. Adjusting to “standard contract models” is not safe.
- Advice on rental contracts with the option to buy. This is an alternative that together with thelawyer you can evaluate based on your interests and possibilities.
- Extrajudicial or judicial claims: If you cannot reach an agreement with your tenant, you will need a lawyers to intervene as your Mallorca solisitors to try to reconcile positions.
- Legal representation in eviction actions: If it happens that your tenants do not leave the property after the contractual term, it is necessary that the lawyer act to recover, in the shortest possible time, the possession of your home.
For real estate investments
Interest in investments in the real estate sector has increased in recent years, with Spain and Mallorca inparticular being a destination chosen by many foreigners. In this case, you need the accompaniment of a lawyer who practices real estate law.
In this context, Despacho Lamas ,Property Lawyers experts in Mallorca will help you to:
- Analyze the possible investment and profitability strategies according to your possibilities.
- Advise you on current regulations and the different steps that must be followed so that your.
- investment does not involve risks.
- Study local regulations to avoid urban conflicts with city councils.
- Guarantee you the necessary support from the beginning to the end.
- Review the required documentation so that no clause harms you, is abusive or illegal.
- Advise you on the constitution and operation of promoter and construction companies.
More information you may obtain contacting the professionals of the law firm Despacho Lamas in Palma de Mallorca by +34 971 720 202