We are experts in Tax Law
The tax department is made up of a team of professionals with extensive experience who offer strategic solutions and tax advice to both non-residents and residents of Spain. Our team works with the rest of the firm’s departments and provides them with ongoing support during any operation, as most operations have a tax-related angle that needs to be studied.
– Preparation and filing of periodic and one-time tax returns.
– Non-Resident Income Tax.
– Property transfer tax.
– Real estate tax.
– Personal Income Tax.
– Corporation tax.
– Inheritance and Donation Tax.
– Tax on Economic Activities.
– Transfer tax and stamp duty.
– Calculation of capital gains.
– Procedure for requesting the refund of the 3% withheld after the sale of a property by non-residents.
– Tax Inspection Procedures (VAT, Personal Income Tax, Non-Residents Income Tax, Corporate Tax).
– Procedures and formalities with the various departments of the Spanish Tax Agency (Drafting of documents requesting the deferral of debts, off-setting tax credits, and refunds of undue payments).
– Appeals for reconsideration and economic-administrative claims.